View Measure

NameRequirement for the Permit of the Export of Hazardous Substances
DescriptionA Permit of the Export of Hazardous Substances must be obtained from the National Environment and Planning Agency (NEPA) prior to the exportation of hazardous substances. All exportation of hazardous substances requires a Permit of the Export of Hazardous Substances under the law- the National Resource (Hazardous Waste) Control of Transborder Movement Regulation2002.
CommentsA measure that relates to the export and transit of hazardous waste out of Jamaica
Validity From27-12-2002
Validity To09-09-9999
Technical Code
AgencyNational Environment and Planning Agency (NEPA)
Created Date2019-03-20 22:01:49
Updated Date2019-05-13 23:25:16
Measure TypeGeneral
Legal/RegulationThe Natural Resources (Hazardous Waste) (Control of Transboundary Movement) Regulations, 2002
Un Code


Displaying 1-1 of 1 result(s).
Procedure NameDescriptionCategoryView Procedure Detail with Relevant Forms
Export Permit for Hazardous Waste -NEPAA detailed guides that gives the steps taken to acquire an Export Permit ExportView


This measure applies to commodity/s
Displaying 1-10 of 27 result(s).
HS CodeDescription
Tall oil, whether or not refined.
Residual lyes from the manufacture of wood pulp, whether or not concentrated, desugared or chemically treated, including lignin sulphonates, but excluding tall oil of heading 38.03.
With a basis of amylaceous substances
Prepared binders for foundry moulds or cores
Non-agglomerated metal carbides mixed together or with metallic binders
Prepared additives for cements, mortars or concretes
Non-refractory mortars and concretes
Sorbitol other than that of subheading 2905.44.00
Containing chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), whether or not containing hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), perfluorocarbons (PFCs) or hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
Containing bromochlorodifluoromethane, bromotrifluoromethane or dibromotetrafluoroethanes
Member Area

Search this Site
Upcoming Events